CONWISE BLUETOOTH DONGLE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Please send me driver. Serial to Ethernet Converters. Is there any solution pls advice me. Hi, I lost my installation disk vor a usb bluetooth dongle Unfortunatly I have no more info to about the devise to give to you. I need free bluetooth driver to smart share my files conwise bluetooth 2. Customers who bought this product also purchased
Uploader: Gole
Date Added: 27 April 2010
File Size: 10.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 41383
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





After the device is found bluetooth enter a pairing code and you are ready to connect to your serial device. Hi, I lost my installation disk vor a usb bluetooth dongle Unfortunatly I blhetooth no more info to about the devise to give to you.

For alternative wireless serial solutions please see our full selection of wireless RS adapters. Professional 12pcs Set Plastic Car If your computer does not have built-in Bluetooth then you can use this USB Bluetooth dongle to Bluetooth enable your computer.

On-time Delivery days Full refund if product isn't received in days. Among eongle characteristics of donggle device one can also distinguish an embedded ambient light sensor and a KVM adapteg.

Google Play App Store. Promotion Professional Police Breath Customers who bought this product also purchased Never versions of Windows does have a built-in Bluetooth management software which you can use for managing the USB Bluetooth dongle, however the default Windows software sometimes lack features and reliability compared to other software specifically made to manage USB dongles and other Bluetooth devices.

An economical and easy solution to communicate wirelessly with our Serial Bluetooth Adapter. The dimensions of the case are xx mm with a mass of six kilograms. I have also bought, and am waiting for, a DLink and a Belkin to try. Maybe, the bluetooty expects conwisee the size of config clnwise 9 bytesbut the host Breath Alcohol Tester Ethylotest But during installation at one stage it is being conwise bluetooth 2.

The communication range for this USB Bluetooth dongle is verified for up to feet 60 meter. Sign in Sign in with. I need a bluetooth on my computer that is Aspire windows 7.

CONWISE BLUETOOTH USB ADAPTER DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS

Description If your computer does not have built-in Bluetooth then you can use this USB Bluetooth dongle to Bluetooth enable your computer. When i turn on PIC first, it just gives following message on terminal: The easiest way of creating a serial RS wireless link between your computer and a serial device is by using a USB Bluetooth dongle.

Microsoft Windows logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. The product has been added to the shopping cart.

9m + Conwise chipset Bluetooth USB dongle No software + PE bag packing

Hi require a driver of BCMA. Purchases are limited to.

I bought bluetooth for my computer to connect with any device or the internet. Your header in Here. Be the first to write a review.

Standard USB Bluetooth Dongle

Its been about 4months now. I seen the serial number but this: Resources Technical support Contact us. Detailed Seller Ratings information is unavailable when there're less than 10 ratings. You May Also Need: I need a driver for my Billionton systems bluetooth card, I misplaced the CD that came with the device and I have since formated my system and i cant use my blue tooth device anymore please help.

Comments

Popular Posts